


9:00 am at Evergreen Park hundreds of kids lined up to hear 5-4-3-2-1 GO!! If you weren't there on time you would have missed it because the eggs were gathered in probably 1 minute.
How fun was it to see all these kids dashing around picking up all the eggs off the ground. No, they are not hidden.....just spread across the ground. Hence, 1 minute. But, the kids loved it. Emmi just watched her cousins and all the other kids gather the eggs. As soon as they announced GO!! Isabelle and Melanie suddenly got scared, so Kelley had to take them out and gather a couple of eggs with them. It was cute.
Emmi was a little popsicle by the end of the hunt. Her hands were swollen and red. Boy was she ready to go home. Eric and Kelley gave us a ride home so we didn't have to brave the walk in the freezing cold.
Comments
Emmi is beautiful! You guys look so happy. I read all of your posts. What a fun year. I can't believe how fast time goes by. I remember seeing you at the hospital when you had your scare. I am glad you made it to term with little Emmi.
Glad to see you family is well.
see you soon,
Maranda