Get on the plane...
Emmi is crying....
start pulling out books, toys, snacks, and everything possible to stop her crying...
finally hook her to the boob...
asleep at last....
cursing the captain with his loud schpeels about the elevation, weather, etc.
trying to use hand gestures to the flight attendant that I don't want a freaking drink...
Emmi awake after 30 minutes in the air....
get scolded by flight attendant for letting Emmi walk in the isles...
I tell it's either happy child or crying child....
she didn't care...
Houston at last....
hungry and tired we get to the food court for a "real meal"...
No highchairs..
Emmi won't stay in her stroller...
Give her some chicken and she chokes....
I start pounding her back...she starts gagging....and...
she throws up all over the table. LOVELY!!
Back on the plane to Panama City...
4 hour flight...
hook Emmi back to the boob to knock her out...
asleep... YES!!
Sit on the runway for 40 minutes...
Emmi wakes up after 50 minutes...
I pull out tricks from my behind for 4 hours to keep Emmi entertained...
Mom's can get pretty creative if you ask me...
My skills paid off...
we finally made it with our child completely intact...
don't know how...but we did...
Panama City Baby!!
Emmi is crying....
start pulling out books, toys, snacks, and everything possible to stop her crying...
finally hook her to the boob...
asleep at last....
cursing the captain with his loud schpeels about the elevation, weather, etc.
trying to use hand gestures to the flight attendant that I don't want a freaking drink...
Emmi awake after 30 minutes in the air....
get scolded by flight attendant for letting Emmi walk in the isles...
I tell it's either happy child or crying child....
she didn't care...
Houston at last....
hungry and tired we get to the food court for a "real meal"...
No highchairs..
Emmi won't stay in her stroller...
Give her some chicken and she chokes....
I start pounding her back...she starts gagging....and...
she throws up all over the table. LOVELY!!
Back on the plane to Panama City...
4 hour flight...
hook Emmi back to the boob to knock her out...
asleep... YES!!
Sit on the runway for 40 minutes...
Emmi wakes up after 50 minutes...
I pull out tricks from my behind for 4 hours to keep Emmi entertained...
Mom's can get pretty creative if you ask me...
My skills paid off...
we finally made it with our child completely intact...
don't know how...but we did...
Panama City Baby!!
Comments