Never in my life have I felt so depressed and disgusted about how out of shape and soft I have become. Yes....I know I just had a baby, but there is no excuse. I have gotten into such bad habits as far as eating and just being so inactive. Food has become such a comfort thing for me, and I hate how I feel about myself.
My ah haa moment that I knew something had to change was when I found myself seeking out parks that don't have swings so I don't have to push Emmi, or avoiding all swimming pools since I don't own a swimsuit that is size 16, or telling Emmi every 5 seconds that "Mommy is tired and doesn't want to play" I still can't fit into the clothes that I was in after I had Emmi. How pathetic is that? I have absolutely NO ENERGY. Yes.....a lot of my low energy does stem from broken sleep from little Jack, but I do know that I would have more energy if I were exercising and in shape.
So here is my plan. I am putting this out to all of you so I stay motivated and accountible. I am going to do a 12 week challenge called "BODY FOR LIFE" Many of you know that I did complete this program about 10 years ago. I got into the best shape of my life. I did it 100% and had phenomenal results. I have tried to do it many time since then but have had many obstacles so I just quit. I am not going to say there won't be obsticles but I am saying that I am committed no matter what the obstacles. I am not going to quit. I owe this to me, Brian and my kids. I am not quitting. My back is still my obstacle, but I am going to go at a pace that works for me. I now have a home gym that allows for complete convience. I have no excuses.
Over the next 12 weeks I will write my experience of how things are going. I will spare you my before photos since they may frighten you to never look back at this blog again. But, I will show my after photos if they are anything like my last challenge 10 years ago.
So, Cheers to my Body for Life.....
My ah haa moment that I knew something had to change was when I found myself seeking out parks that don't have swings so I don't have to push Emmi, or avoiding all swimming pools since I don't own a swimsuit that is size 16, or telling Emmi every 5 seconds that "Mommy is tired and doesn't want to play" I still can't fit into the clothes that I was in after I had Emmi. How pathetic is that? I have absolutely NO ENERGY. Yes.....a lot of my low energy does stem from broken sleep from little Jack, but I do know that I would have more energy if I were exercising and in shape.
So here is my plan. I am putting this out to all of you so I stay motivated and accountible. I am going to do a 12 week challenge called "BODY FOR LIFE" Many of you know that I did complete this program about 10 years ago. I got into the best shape of my life. I did it 100% and had phenomenal results. I have tried to do it many time since then but have had many obstacles so I just quit. I am not going to say there won't be obsticles but I am saying that I am committed no matter what the obstacles. I am not going to quit. I owe this to me, Brian and my kids. I am not quitting. My back is still my obstacle, but I am going to go at a pace that works for me. I now have a home gym that allows for complete convience. I have no excuses.
Over the next 12 weeks I will write my experience of how things are going. I will spare you my before photos since they may frighten you to never look back at this blog again. But, I will show my after photos if they are anything like my last challenge 10 years ago.
So, Cheers to my Body for Life.....
Comments
Tif
BTW your baby is adorable. I can't believe it has been two months already.