Polka dots and little black spots.....
thats what ladybugs are made of....
Our little baby became a lady on April 30th 2008.






What a fun day!! We decided on a ladybug theme because for the first year of Emmi's life she has been obsessed with ladybugs. A smile will always come to her face when she sees a ladybug. I spent the entire day with Aunt Kelley decorating the ladybug cake. Wow did it turn out absolutely adorable. I can say I was proud of myself. We ate good food, which I tried to keep in the black, red, white theme, and then the kids played pin the dot on the ladybug. How cute! We then sang Happy Birthday to Emmi and she got this worried look on her face and she began to cry. Uh oh!! She didn't get that the ladybug was edible until we all poked the cake and let her know she could play in it and eat it. It took only a few minutes until she was completely wearing the cake. What a fun day for her. A day we will always remember. She had a blast with all the new toys she got. Her babies and balls were a hit. Thank you all for flying by and seeing our baby become a little lady.
thats what ladybugs are made of....
Our little baby became a lady on April 30th 2008.






What a fun day!! We decided on a ladybug theme because for the first year of Emmi's life she has been obsessed with ladybugs. A smile will always come to her face when she sees a ladybug. I spent the entire day with Aunt Kelley decorating the ladybug cake. Wow did it turn out absolutely adorable. I can say I was proud of myself. We ate good food, which I tried to keep in the black, red, white theme, and then the kids played pin the dot on the ladybug. How cute! We then sang Happy Birthday to Emmi and she got this worried look on her face and she began to cry. Uh oh!! She didn't get that the ladybug was edible until we all poked the cake and let her know she could play in it and eat it. It took only a few minutes until she was completely wearing the cake. What a fun day for her. A day we will always remember. She had a blast with all the new toys she got. Her babies and balls were a hit. Thank you all for flying by and seeing our baby become a little lady.
Comments
Angie - I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to stop in and say hi while I was in SLC. Have fun on your trip to Panama!
www.extremelyernest.blogspot.com
Have a good one!
Amy Ernest