Skip to main content

Summer lovin' had me a Blast!!

Wow...I can't even tell you how much fun we have all had this summer. We have played and played. Last summer was fun, but this summer rocked! Emmi is getting so much fun I can't even stand it. I can't believe that those hot summer nights have come to an end. I am so sad to see it slowly slip away. Everyone keeps talking about how they love these cooler days, but to be honest I don't like them one bit. I just know that it means that winter is around the corner. But, for now I am not going to even think about the cold. I am going to enjoy the last of the warm days and then the nice crisp fall days. We will continue to be outside until it gets too cold. And watch out Ella.....we will be at your house enjoying your nice playroom.



Comments

Those pictures are precious!!
Heather said…
Those are the most adorable pictures! By the looks of things you guys have had an action packed summer. Hope you have a fabulous fall. Let's get together and enjoy the weather while we can. I'll call you soon!
Mandy said…
You have such priceless pictures of Emmi! Do you have a photographer or are you just that good? I'm seriously impressed. P.S. I'm sad to see summer slipping away as well
Stacy said…
SO DANG CUTE!!! How much was your camera (if you don't mind)? I don't know the proper way to say this...but does it take pictures quickly-no long annoying flashes? Let me know:) Emmi is such a sweetie.

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy's Birth

Today I am going to sit down and take the time to journal Lucy's birth story.  My feelings are still so fresh and I want to remember my experience forever.  When I found out I was pregnant with Lucy I had feelings of apprehension and fear.  I wasn't ready for another baby nor was Brian to say the least.  I actually kept the news to myself for weeks, till I could no longer keep it to myself.  I knew that I had to keep working to keep the family afloat and if there were any complications we could not survive without my income.  Lots of prayers were said to keep this baby inside me so I could take care of our family and house.  To say the least my prayers were answered and this was the most smooth sailing pregnancies yet.  I was able to work part-time and at the end go full-time, and actually Brian and I were able to travel to Europe for 2 weeks when I was 24 weeks pregnant. Sweet! Since the day I told Brian I w...

I have "KIDS"

So, I find myself tripping out at the thought that I now have 2 kids. I was completely freaking out before baby Jack arrived due to the fact that I feel like Emmi is a handful and I can't imagine doubling that work. To get myself to calm down I would just tell myself, "everyone does it, right?" Well, to say the least it hasn't been a breeze so far. I am handling the baby fine. Yeah, some sleep deprivation, but Emmi has been a complete "2 year old" nightmare. I believe she is loving her baby brother, although she thinks that smothering, hitting, poking, jumping near his head, yelling in his ear, and collapsing to the floor everytime she doesn't get her way at that moment seems to be a good way to get attention. YIKES!!! My patience is wearing thin. I would LOVE any advice on handling two kids and most importantly handling a 2 year old with a new sibling. This is innocent Emmi loving her brother at the moment

Reality Check

Holy Cow.......Brian and were just relaxing on the couch enjoying some Christmas music, our Christmas tree and lighted mantle with the stockings hanging.  We had a reality check when we saw 5 stockings hanging.  We are almost a family of 5.  Wow.......pinch me!  We are getting so excited to welcome our newest 5th member of the family. It's amazing what two people can accomplish in 10 years.