The Mom and Tot dance class is the highlight of Emmi's week. In fact every morning I ask her what she wants to do and without fail she says, "Dance Class". She absolutely loves being with all these little girls. She is constantly talking about all of them and especially about Ella. They see each other and for the first 10 minutes of class they HAVE to be holding hands. Every week they get better and better at listening and getting the moves down. It is so cute.
The best is that she has to have her tights and tuttu on or she has a breakdown. I hope she will take to dance and be a great little dancer.




The best is that she has to have her tights and tuttu on or she has a breakdown. I hope she will take to dance and be a great little dancer.




Comments
Mom: Alias Jonathon LOL