So do you think to yourself often, "I should have never taught you that"? I am kicking myself for teaching Emmi that GREEN means "GO", and RED means "STOP".
Emmi is now in the backseat yelling at me "GO mama, GO, it's GREEN" or "STOP mama it's RED". At first it was considered cute, but now I find myself thinking it is rather annoying. Crap.....I created my own personal back seat driver.
Emmi is now in the backseat yelling at me "GO mama, GO, it's GREEN" or "STOP mama it's RED". At first it was considered cute, but now I find myself thinking it is rather annoying. Crap.....I created my own personal back seat driver.
Comments
Have you told her yellow means drive faster? That's what Dave told Spencer and now whenever we are driving and I stop for a yellow light he starts yelling, "go faster mom go faster!" I have tried to teach him it means caution. I have some work to do before he starts driving:)
P.S. Thanks for getting my butt in gear. I kept meaning to post about the ultrasound but was being lazy, of course:)