
So we have begun the potty business!
It wasn't my decision it was all Emmi's. One morning about 2 weeks ago she asked to wear her big girl panties. I told her that she hasn't learned how to wear them yet. Well, she proceeded to beg and beg. I finally gave in and let her wear them. To put it short....she hasn't gone back to diapers from that day. We have had our hooray party in the bathroom. She has gotten many new books for rewards, and her favorite was the trip to McDonalds for lunch. Hard part is that now she wants a reward for every trip to the potty. Which is about every hour. Dang....she is going to break the bank. Or, it means M&Ms every morning for breakfast. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.
I feel like I shouldn't get too excited about it, but I am. I am so proud of her for being such a big girl. I sometimes get frustrated when she has an accident, but I just have to know that it is going to happen. And believe me we have had our fair share of them, but she has done amazing. We just pray she doesn't reneg on the whole idea.
Comments
Good job on the workouts! IT will come off your body is just balancing out! Honestly I didn't really see a ton if success till I was done nursing and life settled a little. Not that life ever settles but you know what I mean :)
Glad everything is going so well for you guys!! Miss ya!