Do you find yourself having to tell yourself "just take a deep breath"
I walk out just 8 minutes to be exact to nurse Jack and I come back to find this......

Yes, I did leave out the permanent Sharpie pen, but I wasn't smart enough to really think Emmi would draw all over my walls and windows. I guess I wasn't giving her much credit.
When I saw the damage I didn't even know what to do. I just sat there and said, "Emmi, is this for real, really you didn't just do this? "I am going to have to re paint the walls to erase all of this". So innocently Emmi says back, "You have to erase everything? But, it is so cute".
I do have to say it was kinda cute because these pictures actually resembled something. On the wall are "E's and M's. And the windows were covered with "happy faces".
I am pretty impressed with Emmi's art!!!!!!
I think every day since this happened Emmi asks either Brian or me, "Dad, Mom....are you mad cause I drawed on the wall?"
How do you respond to that?
I walk out just 8 minutes to be exact to nurse Jack and I come back to find this......

Yes, I did leave out the permanent Sharpie pen, but I wasn't smart enough to really think Emmi would draw all over my walls and windows. I guess I wasn't giving her much credit.
When I saw the damage I didn't even know what to do. I just sat there and said, "Emmi, is this for real, really you didn't just do this? "I am going to have to re paint the walls to erase all of this". So innocently Emmi says back, "You have to erase everything? But, it is so cute".
I do have to say it was kinda cute because these pictures actually resembled something. On the wall are "E's and M's. And the windows were covered with "happy faces".
I am pretty impressed with Emmi's art!!!!!!
I think every day since this happened Emmi asks either Brian or me, "Dad, Mom....are you mad cause I drawed on the wall?"
How do you respond to that?
Comments