My first turkey that actually turned out. I brined the turkey for 24hrs before I cooked it. Wow it had awesome flavor. It was fun preparing it besides that I underestimated the time so we ate like 1.5 hours behind schedule!
What a beautiful table!
It's always fun to get together as family and prepare a big meal. It's fun to try new recipes and then also look forward to the traditional dishes we always have each year. There is so much to be thankful for!
Family
Friends
Health
Abundance
Blessings
I never got any pictures of us all sitting down. We had Ric, Mom, Jeff and Salenta and her mom, Jon, Me and Brian. At the kids table we had Emmi and Jack and Salenta's kids, Haley and Calen. It was an enjoyable evening. The best was that I got to sit with my legs draining while everyone cleaned my kitchen and did the dishes. What a treat! Now I need to have this baby!
Family
Friends
Health
Abundance
Blessings
I never got any pictures of us all sitting down. We had Ric, Mom, Jeff and Salenta and her mom, Jon, Me and Brian. At the kids table we had Emmi and Jack and Salenta's kids, Haley and Calen. It was an enjoyable evening. The best was that I got to sit with my legs draining while everyone cleaned my kitchen and did the dishes. What a treat! Now I need to have this baby!


Comments