Hey guys.....It's me Jack Jones. I am 20 months old now and I keep my mom going all day long. My favorite things:
1. dressing up (I just want to be just like my sister. Can you blame me?)
2. my bottle (I totally con my mom into giving me one everyday sometimes more...he he :))
3. reading books (The Mitten, No David, Animal picture books)
4. brooms and mops (My mom thinks I will grow up to be a janitor one day. Thanks mom for having such high hopes for me)
5. Spatulas and tongs (My favorite thing is to unfold all the clean laundry piece by piece with salad tongs. Good times folks. The look on my mom's face is priceless)
6. Playing in the toilet. (You would think that with all the scolding my mom does the novelty would wear off....oh no I love getting the toilet paper all soggy and sweeping across the bathroom walls and floors. There's nothing better than being a kid.)
7. Seeing myself pee. (I have to admit I do like this. My mom takes me to the potty and I say, "I peed". I think it is so funny)
8. Avocado (my lunch of preference is chips and avocado. Lets face it I don't even eat the chip I just use it as my spoon to eat my avocado.)
9. Talking (I am a pretty good talker. At least I think so. I may not say my s'ssss or shhhhh'ssss. But who needs to use those sounds?)
10. Emmi, Mommy, and Daddy ( Yeah I love my sister. We have our moments of wanting to beat each other down, but I still love her. I love seeing my daddy after work, and I love my mommy to rock me to sleep at night.)

My mommy and daddy always call me Jacky so I thought I would show them. If Emmi gets to dress up why can't I?

Chocolate anyone? I have just a little to share!
Strollen along happy as a clam with my sister on my right and a chocolate pretzel in my left. Life is good people!
I'm totally in love with my daddy's bald head. It feels so weird! Hopefully that this is not a "father like son" kinda thing.
Just helping my dad out with the shoveling. Santa brought me this shovel and it is just my size. Did someone already mention I love to clean?
My fro that I sport somedays. I always have to pretend to like it. Sorry mom, just telling you the truth.
1. dressing up (I just want to be just like my sister. Can you blame me?)
2. my bottle (I totally con my mom into giving me one everyday sometimes more...he he :))
3. reading books (The Mitten, No David, Animal picture books)
4. brooms and mops (My mom thinks I will grow up to be a janitor one day. Thanks mom for having such high hopes for me)
5. Spatulas and tongs (My favorite thing is to unfold all the clean laundry piece by piece with salad tongs. Good times folks. The look on my mom's face is priceless)
6. Playing in the toilet. (You would think that with all the scolding my mom does the novelty would wear off....oh no I love getting the toilet paper all soggy and sweeping across the bathroom walls and floors. There's nothing better than being a kid.)
7. Seeing myself pee. (I have to admit I do like this. My mom takes me to the potty and I say, "I peed". I think it is so funny)
8. Avocado (my lunch of preference is chips and avocado. Lets face it I don't even eat the chip I just use it as my spoon to eat my avocado.)
9. Talking (I am a pretty good talker. At least I think so. I may not say my s'ssss or shhhhh'ssss. But who needs to use those sounds?)
10. Emmi, Mommy, and Daddy ( Yeah I love my sister. We have our moments of wanting to beat each other down, but I still love her. I love seeing my daddy after work, and I love my mommy to rock me to sleep at night.)

Now this is a good look aint it? Mommy's boots when she was a little tike like me. Who needs pants when I got a diaper?
My mommy and daddy always call me Jacky so I thought I would show them. If Emmi gets to dress up why can't I?
Chocolate anyone? I have just a little to share!
Strollen along happy as a clam with my sister on my right and a chocolate pretzel in my left. Life is good people!
I'm totally in love with my daddy's bald head. It feels so weird! Hopefully that this is not a "father like son" kinda thing.
Just helping my dad out with the shoveling. Santa brought me this shovel and it is just my size. Did someone already mention I love to clean?
My fro that I sport somedays. I always have to pretend to like it. Sorry mom, just telling you the truth.



Comments